New York, November 23, 2021 – According to the latest report from Reports and Data, the global Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS) market size is expected to reach USD 2,562.9 million in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.6% over the period forecast. The increase in medication error cases in healthcare facilities and the growing need for technologically advanced assistive systems are driving the market revenue growth.
In order to solve the problem of medication errors, Computerized Supplier Order Entry (CPOE) with CDSS can be effective and is designed to reduce the warning system by focusing on clinically relevant issues. Adopting CDSS can be important in improving security in several ways. Examples include the use of electronic health records (EHRs) to achieve more correct and complete patient records, regular and reliable sharing of health data, as well as to support disease diagnosis, surveillance and management. , while involving patients and families.
Rising prevalence of chronic diseases and increasing adoption of technologically advanced support systems are major factors driving the market revenue growth
Download Sample PDF Copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2121
CDSS offers a variety of benefits, including lower risk of medication errors, reliable and consistent information, increased patient safety and throughput, and less diagnostic error. E-health platforms such as CDSS can also help structure communication between healthcare professionals in a way that reduces errors and improves coordination. It can reduce unnecessary visits and hospitalizations and improve access to knowledge about health conditions and management for professionals and patients.
The increase in the geriatric population is one of the important factors that determine the revenue share of the market. It has been estimated that by 2050, the elderly population (65 and over) is expected to represent 16% of the world’s population. Forecasts from the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN) and the European Commission all indicate that aging is a significant challenge for society, which requires concentrated efforts to meet the needs of older people. . Comprehensive and detailed screening for maintaining the health of the geriatric population is becoming an essential task for physicians providing primary care. CDSS provides the best solutions and diagnostics for medical problems and helps healthcare providers choose the most appropriate and suitable treatment for patients.
Some highlights of the report
- In October 2019, Zynx Health released an innovative tool called Import Manager, which efficiently imports data from Cerner EHR systems into Zynx Health’s knowledge management solution.
- Cloud-based CDSS offers various advantages over on-premise and web-based CDSS and hence it is gaining popularity among physicians. The rapid technological development in healthcare is also driving the growth of the cloud-based CDSS segment.
- By use, the knowledge-based segment accounted for the largest share of revenue in 2020 due to improved clinical outcomes after using CDSS systems. Along with these advantages, favorable government initiatives are also supporting a share of the segment.
- The hospital segment accounted for the largest share of revenue in 2020 as it includes well-staffed diagnostic rooms and highly trained healthcare professionals. In addition, improving health coverage for health services in hospitals under several private and group insurance plans, as well as the high purchasing power of individuals, would help this segment to grow steadily.
- The Asia-Pacific market is expected to exhibit the highest revenue CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the rapid digitization of the healthcare industry and increased government support for this cause. Further, improvement of medical diagnostic facilities in developing countries such as India and China is expected to positively impact the market growth during the forecast period.
- Some major companies featured in the global market report are Cerner Corporation, Epic Systems Corporation, Zynx Health, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., IBM, McKesson Corporation, Siemens Healthineers, Meditech, Philips Healthcare, and Wolters Kluwer Health.
To learn more about the @ report https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/clinical-decision-support-system-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global CDSS market on the basis of component, product, type, mode of delivery, level of interactivity, tuning outlook, usage, ‘application, end use and region:
Components Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Integrated CDSS
- Autonomous CDSS
Type Outlook (Revenue, Million USD; 2018-2028)
- Therapeutic CDSS
- CDSS diagnosis
Shipping Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- CDSS on site
- Web-based CDSS
- Cloud-based CDSS
Interactivity Level Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Definition of Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Hospitalized patient
- Outpatient care
Usage Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Expert laboratory information system
- Machine learning systems
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Drug databases
- Care plans
- Diagnostic decision support
- Disease reference
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Diagnostic centers
- Retail pharmacies
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2121
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- The rest of europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Rest of the MEA
- North America
Buy Now Premium Research Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2121
Similar research reports by reports and data from Pharmaceutical and healthcare industry:
Gout Therapy Market Size, Share, and Industry Analysis by Drug Class (NSAIDs, Corticosteroids, Colchicine, and Hypouric Agents), Disease (Acute Gout and Chronic Gout) and Region, Forecast until 2028
HCIT Consulting Services Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis by Type (HCIT Strategy and Project / Program Management, Analysis, Health Application Design and Development, HCIT Integration and Migration, HCIT Change Management, Management of healthcare business processes, regulatory compliance and others), by end user (healthcare providers, healthcare payers and others) and by region, forecast to 2028
Desloratadine Market by Product Type (Injectable and Lyophilized Powder), By End Use (Hospitals, Clinics, and Others), and by Region Forecast to 2028
Glanders market, by product type (tetracyclines, ciprofloxacin, streptomycin, novobiocin, gentamicin, imipenem, ceftazidime, sulfonamides), by equipment (instruments / analyzers and software, test equipment), by end use (hospitals, laboratories) reference standard, public health Laboratories, others) and by region, forecasts until 2028
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics and industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and evidence-based research across multiple industries including healthcare, touchpoints, chemicals, products, and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our clients are up to date with the latest trends that exist in the market. Reports and Data has a solid base of experienced analysts from various fields of expertise. Our industry experience and our ability to develop a practical solution to any research problem gives our clients the opportunity to gain an edge over their respective competitors.
Read the latest press release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/clinical-decision-support-system-market