EL SEGUNDO, California, November 24, 2021 / PRNewswire / – ChildLife EssentialsÂ®, the leader in premium food supplements specially designed for infants and children, launches its new delicious tasting product ChildLifeÂ® Essential Sleep – an all-natural, melatonin-free sleep support supplement. ChildLifeÂ® Sleep Essential’s unique formula combines a special blend of plant extracts with SuntheanineÂ® and ETASÂ® to promote healthy, quality sleep for children.
Most sleep supplements on the market contain melatonin, a hormone produced by the brain to regulate sleep. However, many parents are looking for an alternative to supplements containing melatonin.
To provide an effective melatonin-free option for children, ChildLifeÂ® Sleep Essential is made with natural ingredients backed by science:
- SuntheanineÂ® is a proprietary form of L-theanine, an amino acid naturally found in green tea. SuntheanineÂ® has the ability to preserve the quality of sleep and promote a feeling of calm. *
- ETASÂ® is a proprietary enzyme-treated ingredient derived from asparagus stems. ETASÂ® can help maintain healthy sleep, reduce stress and promote relaxation. *
- Lemon balm is a lemon scented herb that has several properties, including stress relieving. Lemon balm can help reduce anxiety, promote feelings of calm, and improve sleep. *
- Passion flower is a climbing vine that has anti-stress properties. Passionflower increases stress resistance and quality of life by reducing restlessness and sleep disturbances. *
- valerian root has been widely used as an herbal sleeping pill in Europe for decades. Valerian root extract can improve the structure and quality of sleep and help fall asleep. *
Naturally sweetened with a delicious berry flavor and other natural flavors, ChildLifeÂ® Sleep Essential is free from sugar, gluten, artificial colors and artificial flavors. For more information visit: https://childlifenutrition.com/product/sleep-essential/.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SOURCE ChildLife Essentials